The Terminator (1984)
In the future, Skynet, a computer system fights a losing war against the humans who built it and who it nearly exterminated. Just before being destroyed, Skynet sends a Terminator back in time to kill Sarah, the mother to be of John Connor, the Leader of the human resistance. The terminator can pass for human, is nearly indestructible, and has only one mission, killing Sarah Connor. One soldier is sent back to protect her from the killing machine. He must find Sarah before the Terminator can carry out it's mission.
• Region 1 encoding (US and Canada only)
• Color, Closed-captioned, Widescreen, Dolby
• New state-of-the-art 5.1 stereo mix plus original mono audio track
• Brand-new "Other Voices" documentary with new James Cameron interviews
• "The Terminator: A Retrospective" documentary
• "Terminated" deleted scenes with James Cameron audio commentary
• Hidden menu features
• DVD-ROM script to screen
• Collectible holographic packaging
• Original storyboards, trailers, TV spots, and more!
• Widescreen anamorphic format