The Matrix (1999) +
The Matrix Revisited
The Matrix Reloaded
The Matrix Revolutions
What is the Matrix?
In the near future, a computer hacker named Neo discovers that all life on Earth may be nothing more than an elaborate facade created by a malevolent cyber-intelligence, for the purpose of placating us while our life essence is "farmed" to fuel the Matrix's campaign of domination in the "real" world. He joins like-minded Rebel warriors Morpheus and Trinity in their struggle to overthrow the Matrix.
Review: The Matrix: Revolutions
• Region 1 encoding (US and Canada only)
• Color, Closed-captioned, Dolby, Widescreen
• Commentary by Carrie-Anne Moss, editor Zach Staenberg and visual effects supervisor John Gaeta
• Isolated musical score with comentary by composer Don Davis (I)
• Production notes
• Theatrical trailer(s)
• Behind-the-scenes documentary "HBO First Look: Making the Matrix"
• Take the red pills to view two hidden special effects documentaries: "What is Bullet Time?" and "What is the Concept?"
• Follow the white rabbit to nine behind-the-scenes featurettes
• Widescreen anamorphic format